Everybody OK?
Do we need to do a roll call?![]()
Everybody OK?
Do we need to do a roll call?![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
'Maybe we should all post more "Altec for sale auctions". Certainly our crowd doesn't have enough Altec gear.
I really think that the important part of this site is the info pool comprised of the only real experts for this special equipment. There are a lot of self proclaimed experts in every field but for Altec, you come here, to this site. It gets ref'd in every forum that talks about any model of Altec. The, "Hey there's an AD for a model 14 on kijiji", posts detract from the popularity of the site because everyone has Google and if they are looking they can find it. Let's take a pass on the redundancy. If current owners are selling and waiting to buy them back, they can buy their favorite pieces back from Asia at a later date. For a premium.
Last edited by zelgall; November 10th, 2014 at 10:25 PM.
I'm here.![]()
Todd Radel. Kool Kat :cool:
Raises hand...here
With the cold and snow on the way there's a lot to do around here.
Its been hard to get just a few hours of tunes in each day.But I try.
It might just be that, I love winter that's why I live in MN... some people are affected by it, I think its awesome but it does create some work. I must say driving in this part of the country adds some wasted time to the day, less time for fun stuff. I wish they would go to upstate NY for a tutorial on how to plow and salt roads. It wastes lots of time driving here.
Bookmarks